Thursday, February 3, 2011

"Lemme Put You On Real Quick"

On a road trip to Atlanta this past weekend, one of the guys riding with me asked me whats my favorite kind of music. I laughed. As a musician that has to be the hardest question anyone can ask me but I quickly thought of some genres that I enjoyed and through them out there. I said "Jazz, Gospel, Hip Hop" but then I said "but I'm really into anything that's new and different." When I said that, the guy got really excited and looked at me like "I'm about to put you on real quick". I love and hate that look, mostly hate. Whenever someone tries to put me on to some shit I end up hurting their feelings because 7 times out of 10 its super wack and usually I don't have a problem letting them know that. This time was different. This cat opened my eyes to a great musician that I had never heard of (which is like Christmas to me). So I will share some of his stuff with you. Let me know what you think.

Heres some older stuff of his but he has a new album out called "The Age of Adz" def should check it out.




Oh and dig what I just bought...its coming in the mail next week and I'm really geeked about it...




"Dont Fight the Feeling!"

No comments: