Saturday, June 15, 2013

We Too Old For This

This will be a brief article.  I just want to express a feeling about what I saw lastnight.  So when I left North Carolina and the south there was one thing I thought I left there and that was niggas brawling.  Not a fight, but an all out brawl with about 30 people involved.  I guess the foolishness followed me to downtown Chicago....downtown Chicago!  The reason that I emphasis downtown Chicago is because I would not expect it there.  If I got to the southside I expect to see brawl, we killing people on the southside everyday!

Let me inform you that these were educated people fighting.  These people fighting are in greek organizations.  I thought that when you graduated you left the fighting in college.  You are too old to be fighting over them 3 letters or because someone touched you in the club!  You to the club, stayed at the club when you saw it was packed and later get upset when someone touch you.  Y'all are too grown for that.  I will not name the two organizations involved whose organizations dominate colors are purple and crimson, but I want yall to know that yall are too old to be fighting in!

I will conclude this article by saying when I was a child I spake as a child, i thought like a child, I reason like a child.  When i became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.  The fact that it was a brawl is a problem, but the fact that groups of black men who have finished college cannot find and alternative to fight is a problem.  Finally, "We too old for this!"


No comments: